In order to create new tracks, you need to have the 2 following files in the "tracks" directory :
- A "circuit.png" image, which is what the track will really look like (what the player will see on the screen). The image format is PNG 1024x768 24 bits.
- A "circuit_function.png" at the same format, which explain how the car mush react on the track. For each pixel in the picture :
To do such a picture, you can use layers in "addition" mode.
- The green layer is the track quality (the greener, the faster). The "road" should be "255". The "0" values are walls.
- The red layer are "checkpoints". The track is splited in 32 checkpoints (pixels with a red layer between 0 and 7 are first waypoint, pixels with red layer between 8 and 15 are second waypoint, etc).
- The blue layer is the grip (high values slide a lot).
You must also edit the "list.txt" file in order to add infos for your track.
Disable your internet connection since this file is overwritten each time the game is launched !