- jMoule-0.3.jar (runnable package)
- jMoule-0.3.zip (source package)
- jMoule-0.3.tar.gz (source package)
Todo and wishlist : Wiki
Forum : phpBB
jMoule is a frontend for mlDonkey.
It is coded in Java (the "j" in the soft title) and is inspired by well known clients like eDonkey and eMule ("Moule" is the french word for "mould").
To run this program, you will need Sun's JRE 1.3.
Then to launch the runnable package, simply type :
java -jar jMoule-0.3.jar
The source code is quite ugly and the program is unstable... but it works ;-)
jMoule is made of two main parts :
- DonkeyCore.java, which handles the communication with the mlDonkey core.
- DonkeyGui.java, which handles the display and the control.
The documentation of mlDonkey is not complete on this point so I wrote a page on the mlDonkey Core/Gui protocol.
jMoule in action !